STAR POP LIVE!
Are you ready to go live?
In 2019 LUMI-CON invited 5 groups of Idols and dancers to take the stage in the very first Star Pop Live! event!
We provide the stage, lighting, sound system and audience and they provided a knock out show that was so well received we’re bringing it back by popular demand for another year!
Is your Idol or dance group looking to make a huge convention debut but don’t know where to apply? Then look no further as LUMI-CON is looking to give you the opportunity you’ve been searching for!
If selected our talented team will work with you from beginning to end to put on the concert experience of your dreams complete with lighting, sound and technical assistance!
So read our information below then submit an application to be considered as one of the next 5 to take the stage and go Live this Halloween weekend!
2. Each group will be rotated out to allow for rest time and costume changes unless the request to opt out of this and do back to back performances.
7. All groups will be required to fill out an informational form about their group. This will provide staff with the proper information for any promotional material.
8. we encourage filming or photography of practices or performances! If you would like them to be included in your interview/introduction video please let us know. You can send them to LUMI-CON STAR POP LIVE for the time-being.
10. Passes will be extended to any media team members (Videography and Photography)group provides who capture the performance with the exception of shared media usage for all parties.
14. Groups have permission to pitch ideas for room layout and seating, this can help bring the show down into the audience at certain points if desired.
15. To be eligible for this event all submissions forms must be completed by August 15th, 2020.
1. Overly sexual garments are not allowed due to the event being PG13 time slot.
2. No oversize props are allowed due to safety concerns for the performers
3. Please try to keep your appearances clean and uniform.
4. For your safety we ask that you refrain from open toed shoes and large heels.
5. If you are wearing a skirt or dress please wear spanks or cheer shorts to avoid costume malfunctions.
6. All outfits must also follow the Lumi-Con & host hotel regulations.
7. All props must be approved by event director and adhere to lumi-con guidelines.
LUMI-CON 2021 SUBMISSION FORM WILL GO LIVE MARCH 1st!
For any questions regarding this event please email our Star Pop Live! Event Director Kerby at Star Pop Live Questions.